Nothing Is More Important Than Your Health
You Insure Your Home And Your Holidays, But What Insurance Do You Have For Your Health?
We all know it’s important to keep healthy, and we all do our bit to maintain a healthy lifestyle. But it’s important that if you do fall ill, you can access treatment quickly and feel in control.
Hodgson Insurance Services have partnered with AXA PPP Healthcare, one of the UK’s largest healthcare providers. They have a range of flexible and affordable healthcare plans to suit your family’s or your business needs and budget.
If you discovered you had a medical problem you’d probably want to be seen by a specialist quickly, no doubt you’d want a diagnosis quickly and treatment straightaway. You’d want your problem dealt with swiftly so you can get on with your life.
Having Private Health Cover Makes All Of This Possible!
To Arrange A Healthcare Insurance Quotation For Your Business Or Privately For Yourself And Family Please Call Us On 01288 353999. We Will Take Brief Details And Arrange For An AXA Advisor To Call You Straight Back To Discuss And Find You The Right Type Of Health Plan.
What Benefits Are Included In The AXA Personal and Health Select Cover?
With the AXA ‘Personal Select and Health Select’ plan you get the core covers below, plus you can pick ‘Add-ons’, also listed below to tailor your cover exactly how you want to.
If you’re an in-patient or day-patient:
- Hospital Charges so long as you use a hospital or day-patient unit in AXAs Directory of Hospitals.
- Specialist fees.
- Diagnostic tests when your specialist refers you.
- Cash payment of £50 each day for day-patient treatment and £50 each night for in-patient treatment in a hospital or day-patient unit that is not in AXAs Directory of Hospitals.
If you’re an out-patient:
- Active treatment of cancer including charges for radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
- Computerised tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and position emission tomography (PET on specialist referral in a scanning centre in AXAs Directory of Hospitals).
Other Core Benefits – providing you with extra support and care:
- Cash payment of £50 a day up to £2,000 a year if you have radiotherapy and chemotherapy to treat cancer free on the NHS.
- Children’s cover.
- Accommodation for one parent to stay with a child under 16 receiving private treatment covered by the policy.
- Ambulance transport – when medically necessary to transfer you between facilities.
What Isn’t Covered?
The AXA plans aren’t intended to cover all eventualities and are designed to complement rather than replace all the services provided by the NHS. The following show some of the treatments and conditions not covered by the plan.
- Treatment for medical conditions that existed, or you had symptoms of, before joining.
- On-going, recurrent or long term treatment of long term illnesses, also known as chronic conditions.
- Routine pregnancy and childbirth.
- Any treatment costs that are a result of engaging in or training for any sport for which you receive a salary or monetary reimbursement, including grants or sponsorship (unless you receive travel costs only).
- Charges when treatment is received at a facility not listed in AXAs Directory of Hospitals.
You Can Choose ‘Add-ons’
As well as the standard core covers the following covers can be included. AXA will explain these options in more detail when quoting.
- Additional Out-Patient Cover – Standard Out-Patient, Enhanced Out-Patient or Full Out-Patient.
- Mental Health.
- Dentist & Optician Cashback.
- Extra Cancer Cover.
- Travel Cover.
- Extra Care At Home.
Arrange A Quote Today. Call us on 01288 353999 To Discuss.
Why We Recommend AXA PPP Healthcare?
Some of the reasons Hodgson Insurance Services have partnered with AXA.
- AXA Insurance – AXA PPP healthcare are one of largest UK healthcare companies with over 70 years experience, are part of AXA Insurance, the biggest insurer in the world. They have been established longer than BUPA and the NHS, and with over 2 million policyholders in the UK.
- Member Satisfaction – Its vitally important that members are satisfied with the service they receive. That’s why 86% of recently surveyed members are very satisfied with AXA PPP healthcare.
- Fast Track Appointments – The AXA fast track appointments team give you prompt access to specialists. They” find up to 3 specialists for you to choose from, getting you seen as quickly as possible.
- Prompt Access To Extensive Hospital Network – AXA have a network of over 250 well-equipped hospitals throughout the UK and access to over 24,000 recognised consultants and other practitioners.
- Expert Help – AXAs Expert Help service gives you access to their 24/7 telephone helpline, Health at Hand, and provides a Dedicated Nurse helpline for members who have been diagnosed with cancer or a heart condition.
- Switching Is Easy – Already have a private healthcare insurance? 93% of AXA members surveyed said they were extremely satisfied with overall ease of joining AXA PPP Healthcare.
- Award Winning Private Health Insurance – Winners of Your Money ‘Best Healthcare Provider’ for 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016.
- Online Social Media – AXA PPP Healthcare can be found on social media via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for all the latest news.
Don’t Delay. Talk To Us Today On 01288 353999 And Arrange Your Private Healthcare Insurance Quotation!