Let Us Compare Your Launderette Insurance
Insure Your Launderette or Dry Cleaners Today!
If you run or own a launderette and/or dry cleaning shop then we can provide you with the correct insurance for your business. We have insured launderettes for over 35 years and as independent brokers search and compare a selected panel of insurance schemes who specialise in the cleaning trade and give you the extra vital covers a standard shop policy wont give you.
To arrange a quotation just click the link opposite, complete the quotation form and we will come back to you as soon as possible with a quotation, normally within 48 working hours. Alternatively give our office a ring on 01288 353999 where we can discuss your insurance needs straight over the phone.
What To Cover
Our schemes provide all the necessary cover requirements for launderettes and dry cleaning firms including:
- Public & Products Liability
- Employers Liability
- Customers Goods
- Contents, Fixtures & Fittings, Machinery and Plant
- Process Damage To Customer Goods
- Incorrect Garment Extension
- Loss Of Income/Business Interruption
- Book Debts
- Business Money
- Goods In Transit
Optional Extensions Available
Cover for Buildings, Subsidence, Tenants Improvements, Glass & Sanitary Fittings, Full Accidental Damage Cover, Terrorism and Legal Expenses Cover. Cover is also available for launderettes in Northern Ireland.
Various discounts can be offered including discounts for long established and run launderettes, manned launderettes, no claims discounts, security discounts, and more.
Some Of The Vital Covers Our Launderette Policies Include Other Insurers Don’t
- Customer Goods Extension – Protects the property customers put in to your care for cleaning and storage, including theft. Cover available up to £200,000 with a £3,000 Single Article Limit.
- Customers’ Goods In Process Coverage – Protects your client for damage done to a customers clothing whilst being worked upon.
- Incorrect Garment Extension – Protection in the event that a wrong item is returned to the customer and cannot be retrieved.