Block Of Flats Insurance | Insure Blocks Of Flats | Buildings Cover | Public Property Owners Liability imageBlock Of Flats
Insurance Quote Form

The No1 Provider Of Insurance For Blocks Of Flats

For a block of flats insurance quotation simply complete the short quotation form below. Cover can include buildings, communal contents, loss of rent and public liability cover. Alternatively contact our office on 01288 353999 for a quotation.


Block Of Flats Insurance Quotation Form

Owners Details

Contact name:    
Management Company or Owners name:  
Your interest in the property. I am:  
Correspondence address only:    
Correspondence postcode:    

About The Property

Full address of property to be insured:
Risk postcode:
Date flats purchased or to be purchased:
Number of flats in block:
Number of storeys (Incl ground floor):
Is the property purpose built or a a conversion:
Year property was originally built:
If converted to flats, what year was the conversion done:
Is the property a listed building:
Construction of property (walls)?
Construction of property (roof)?
What percentage of the total roof is flat?
Construction of stairs:
Construction of floors between properties:
How many passenger lifts do you have:
If Yes, would you like a quote to have the lifts formally inspected as required under the Health & Safety Regulations: Yes No

Use Of Flats

How many of the flats are currently.............  
...Owner occupied:
...Let to working professional/retirees under Assured Shorthold Tenancies:
...Let directly to the local authority:
...Let to DSS referrals:
...Let to students:
...Non AST lets/under 6 months let:
...Holiday Let:
...Owners second home/holiday home, not let:
  The total in the boxes above should add up to the total flats in the block.
Buildings: This must represent the full re-building costs of the block of flats, including debris removal and architects fees. It is not based on the current 'for sale' value.
Communal Contents: This covers the companies contents within the property, i.e. hallway carpets, blinds, furniture etc.
Loss Of Rent:  This covers what you will lose out in rent in the event your property becomes uninhabitable after an insured peril. This cover will be set on each policy depending on buildings sum insured.
Directors & Officers: This protects directors and officers against litigation or claims arising from their actions and decisions made on behalf of the company in respect of the flats.
What cover do you require?:  
Buildings cover required,     What Sum Insured?:  
If Communal Contents cover is required,     What Sum Insured?:
Is a Directors & Officers policy required for an additional premium?:  

Other Information

Has the proposer, management company or directors made any claim, had any loss or had a claim made against them in the last 5 years?: Yes No
Is the property situated within 400 metres of a river, watercourse, sea, cliff or quarry or in a flood risk area? Yes No
Has the property suffered or any neighbouring properties suffered with any damage caused by subsidence, heave or landslip or had any underpinning or remedial action done to the property? Yes No
Has the business or any directors/officers ever been declared bankrupt, gone in to liquidation, been disqualified from being a company director or had an insurance policy declined, refused, cancelled or had special terms imposed or been convicted of any criminal offence (excluding motoring convictions)? Yes No
If you have answered 'Yes' to the above questions, please give full details here, including dates, costs, circumstances and distances and heights etc:   
Material Facts. If you have any further information or material facts you feel we should know and what could possibly affect the policy please add it in the box here:
Inception/Renewal Date for policy:    
Current insurers (If applicable):
Renewal/Target premium:
Preferred payment method for insurance policy:    

Your Contact Details

Contact name:  
Phone number:  
Management correspondence address:
Email address:  
How would you like us to contact you with our quotation:


Block Of FLats Insurance Cover. Cover available for buildings, communal contents, property owners liability cover, loss of rent, legal cover, directors and officers cover. We search a panel of flat insurers so you don't have to.


Motor Insurance Business Insurance Household More Information
Private Car Shop Own Home (Buildings/Contents) About Us
Van Office Second Home Contact Us
Motorcycle Holiday Home Working From Home Report A Claim
Scooter Landlords Gadget Our Insurer Partners
Second Car Bed and Breakfast   Our Terms Of Business
Caravan Guest House Travel Useful Links & Websites
Short Term Car Restaurant Single Trip Travel  
Motor Breakdown Cafe Annual Multi-trip Travel Lets Be Social
Boat & Yacht Takeaway   Follow us & get the latest news.
Classic Car Hotel More Products Follow us on Facebook
Minibus Public & Employers Liability Personal Accident & Sickness
Trailer Block Of Flats   Follow us on Twitter
Temporary Learner Driver Fish & Chip Shop  
  Launderette & Dry Cleaners   Follow us on Blogger
      Follow us on Linkedin

Hodgson Insurance Services are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 306339. You can check this on the FCA register by visiting FCA's website